Friday, October 13, 2006

Jimmy

A group of my co-workers use the name “Jimmy” to generically describe employees who screw up. Here are my Jimmies of late;

302 BJB – Silver CRV – pulled the bully move of merging into the side of me, thereby forcing me to slam on my brakes in order to avoid the collision. There’s such a thing as shoulder checking and also manners, Jimmy! That you laughed about it afterwards further proves that you're just a teenaged asshole. That noise you heard...yeah, that was my horn.

647 GMK – some nondescript gold car with a real jackass behind the wheel. Lane changes over solid white lines, swerving all over the highway using all lanes to seek an advantage, all the while talking away on his cell phone. Pity you got stuck behind that slow car in the fast lane beside me. Way to go, Jimmy! Maybe you should try driving on the shoulder next time. Nard!

This last “Jimmy” really was a Jimmy. A white Jimmy, plate 565 FMB. This winner decided that tailgating the guy in front of me and flashing his lights from high to low beam would be a good way to advance his position…in the grid locked traffic. What the fuck did you think was going to happen for you there? Knob!

No comments: