Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Three Things MeMe

Three things that scare me: spiders, driving on ice, change
Three people who make me laugh: Russell Peters, My Dad, my dog - yes, he's people
Three things I love: my family, Scottish accents, sleeping in
Three things I hate: bad drivers, asparagus, incompetence
Three things I don't understand: homophobia, algebra, how to play cricket
Three things on my desk: digital camera, old green glass insulator, my wallet
Three things I'm doing right now: wracking my brain, Christmas shopping, looking forward to the weekend!
Three things I want to do before I die: travel to Europe, put my photos into albums, live debt free
Three things I can do: anything (my Dad taught me that), shop, spell
Three things you should listen to: yourself, the ocean, opinions you respect
Three things you should never listen to: rumours, people telling you what you can't do, bigots
Three things I'd like to learn: my ancestry, a second language, to fly
Three favorite foods: ice cream, cherries, baby back ribs
Three beverages I drink regularly: water, milk, pop
Three TV shows I watched as a kid: JP Patches, Grizzly Adams, Bewitched

What to do with a MeMe: Copy the questions into a new post on your blog then answer them. I tag whoever else feels up to the task.

No comments: