Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Random Grievances

Here we go, in no particular order;

Kevin is a jackass. He drives a p/u truck with some sort of writing on it. Part of the writing is his name and phone number. Not really sure what he does for a living, but what he does for a hobby is fail to yield the right of way and cut-off oncoming traffic by turning in front of them. We can now all have some fun by calling Kevin at 999-9062 and telling him what a tard he is. Smarten up Kevin.

Drama Queens - I've had my fill. Our relief receptionist at work is always on the phone with this person or that person and frequently bursts out with "WHUUUUUUTT?????" at the top of her vocal range. Surely there's been a death, or a horrific accident! But no. Each and every time it's something positively mundane, involving her kids or her pets. Nothing serious. Nothing important. Just loud and shrill. Shut the fuck up.

Where did you learn that shit? Seriously. Who the fuck taught you to drive? Did your parents not teach you anything? Gah! Little girl, that long line of traffic ahead of you was caused by a red light. We all had to stop. Well, all of us except you. You instead chose to drive in the oncoming traffic's lane, and then over into the painted lines in order to access the left hand turn lane. The one that many of us ahead of you were also intending to access. Thing is, we waited our fucking turns. We didn't drive into oncoming traffic and we didn't piss off a bunch of other drivers. So, you made the next light, and I did not, because, well, for the most part I obey the rules and I'm not a fuck-up like you. Because Karma is so sweet I did catch up to and got a chance to observe your other moves, such as tailgating. It's a lovely thing to do in the rain. Smart too. Now, I'm not very patient with fuck-ups like you and I wanted you to know, so that's why I stopped about 2" behind your car, got your attention and told you "you're a fucking idiot". In fact, there were two lights so I did it twice. I know you saw me too because your eyes were as big as saucers while you were reading my lips. For those who may not recognise what an asswipe you are here's how the general public can find you. This stupid bitch drives a silver Honda Accord, license plate 198 EEV. Oh yeah, and she also has a homemade "N" taped to her back window. Yes, a homemade "N". What a reject!

Oh the weather outside is frightful. Rain & snow I can take, but wind? Well, that just makes me afraid that the neighbour's trees are going to fall on our house. It's not a farfetched idea, and considering their size, they'd do quite the number on our house...and potentially on our existence.

No comments: