Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Somebody Post My Bail

I've blogged about it before here. This corner has been an ongoing issue since before I bitched about it and the insanity continues. This very evening I was once again cut-off by a fucktard who turned out in front of me. He didn't even slow down. I kid you not. He came flying around the corner at me and cut me off. I laid on the horn as my blood began to boil. I drove, horn blaring & lights flashing at this asshole until he careened around the next available corner and out of my path.

The time is coming, where I will lose control. I can take down plate numbers & I can call the cops, but mark my words, the day will come when I will catch up with one of these fuckers and inflict bodily harm. So get your cheque books ready, because I will need someone to bail my ass out of jail. I kid you not. The time is nigh.

No comments: