Thursday, January 04, 2007

Skeeved Out By A Creepy Guy

Today I was in the checkout line at a department store. I had a shopping cart full of stuff, as did the guy in front of me. Do you ever look at someone and instantly they skeeve you out? A quick glance and you just get creeped out? Today, that was the guy who was in front of me. He kept checking out what everyone else was up to, rather than just waiting his boring old time in line, like the rest of us. He hopped up and sat on the conveyor of the empty till next to us, then jumped off like 10 seconds later. He moved his cart around, back and forth. He spent far too much time trying to see what was in my cart. Too bad for skeeve boy that all of my stuff was in a plastic tote with a cushion on top, blocking his skeeved out view! Fucking creepy guy.

Far too nosey and dressed far too much like Magnum P.I., and with the moustache to boot! Creepy!

No comments: