Saturday, November 03, 2007

Boobs

If you don't care to hear about boobs, then stop reading now. For the record, there will be no pictures.

Does anybody like bra shopping? Maybe some 36B chick somewhere has fun shopping for pretty little decorative items, but seriously, for me it is no fun. I have a rack that needs support, and that is not easy to find. No two fit alike, many are ugly or huge (in terms of coverage) and most are expensive. It is just not a fun time. Ranks right up there with shopping for jeans and bathing suits.

Sometimes being a girl sucks.

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

Bra shopping does suck.

I hate that it seems like bra sizes have shrunk.... the new 38s aren't what they used to be, and as a result are well in my past.

Finding that perfect fit is a challenge, and they can be so damn expensive.. tempting to go and get properly fitted, but I just don't want to choke down the $75 bucks for a BRA!!!!