Sunday, November 11, 2007

I Am Who I Was

According to my Kindergarten teacher, this is who I was at age 5.

January
Betty is a capable, observant child - she can work on her own or with a group equally well. Her decisions are mature and logical and she expresses her ideas well, both verbally and in her art work. Coming along beautifully!

June
Betty's clear logical thinking is delightful to work with. She often has a solution to problems that come up. Her quiet manner and sense of humour have soothed troubled waters many a time - she is also learning to be firm in her place in the group and to assert her "rights". She is selecting interesting friends from both boys and girls and particularly enjoys the more individualistic personalities.


I think it is very cool that I am today, very much the person I was at age five. I like that.

No comments: