Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Impossible (updated)

I am seeking the impossible. I must be, for I have searched high & low with no luck, and I am a skilled searcher. I want a pair of non-patent, black, peep toe, stacked high heels, and I'm not just talking CFM shoes, because I want to actually be able to walk in them too. Not far, mind you, but walk, nonetheless.

I don't think I am asking a lot. I can find 3 out of the 4 but not a full pull. If you have seen these impossible shoes, please let me know where.

Ok, so today I found pretty much the shoe I described above...however they were matronly. I want sexy shoes, not matronly shoes.

Off to try Kazzy's suggested site. Looks awesome!


Ok, so I found 3 pairs that I like, but still not 100% what I am after. The first two are good, and the last pair would be perfect, if they were 100% leather and 0% polka dots. Off to do some more searching.


3 comments:

Kazzy said...

Girlfriend... do you know about www.canada.zappos.com???

They have everything!!!!!

And their shipping is very, very reasonable!!!

And their shoes. *SIGH* I could drop a lot of money on their shoes.

But instead I am torturing myself with a shopping trip stateside to Tulalip and the outlets. If you haven't been to a LB outlet.. you so need to go!!!!

Betty said...

Hey, I'm going down to Tulalip later this month! Haven't been down that far since the spring. I will check out that link. I really do have to try shoes on as I have tricky to fit narrow feet.

Going to update this post too as there was a development today.

Unknown said...

Those peekaboo shoes are nice.. I like #2 personally...

John Fleuvog sometimes has some really funky styles if you are willing to dish out a little more...

If you go down to Tulalip.. make sure you get their coupon book and/or sign up for their VIP lounge... at LB there is a coupon for 40% off an item if you spend over $50....

Yes. Sometimes I feel like the coupon queen.. LOL

I love shoes. I am hoping to get a pair of non sexy functional runners, and some cute above the ankle boots I can wear to work with dress pants....

Will let you know how it goes...