Monday, August 21, 2006

I've Got Your Number....

...and I'm calling it!

That's right! If you're foolish enough to drive like a moron with your company's name & number all over your vehicle, then I'm going to give them a jingle. I've recently taken to calling up bus and taxi dispatchers to tell them exactly how badly some of their drivers are representing their company in the real world.

Mr. Taxi driver, who changed lanes through the marked crosswalk, and Mr. Bus driver, who made no less than 6 lanes changes in a 1 km stretch of highway, you are both morons, however your dispatchers are lovely people who took the time to listen to me complain about your foolishness.

So, you there, in the company vehicles, who are driving like knobs...I've got your number and I'm going to use it.

1 comment:

Refinnej said...

Uh-oh. Betty's found a new weapon.