Thursday, August 03, 2006

So Here's The Thing...

If I have to adjust what I'm doing in order not to hit you, then you've done something wrong. I'm talking about lane changes, backing up, turning, etc. If you make a turn and can't get up to speed before I am on your ass, then you've made a bad choice. It's really as simple as that. I'm not talking about places where traffic has to merge, because hello, dumbasses, that means we have to work together to get two lanes smoothly turned into one, and I am onboard with that alternating thing. However, if I have to hit the brakes or take evasive driving maneuvers, while yelling "What the hell was that!!!" then you are in my bad books and may well make it into this blog.

As an aside, merge & yield signs do not mean the same thing, but I'll get into that another time.

No comments: