Monday, August 14, 2006

Random Morons

Friday, August 11th – to the moron driving the red Pacific Salmon Commission vehicle; the HOV lane is for 3+ people in your vehicle. It’s not there so that “special” people, alone in their vehicle like you, can go faster than the rest of us.

Since I don’t think you’re capable of behaving like a normal person, how about you save the fucktard driving for your own personal vehicle, and not when you’re out driving the MARKED Pacific Salmon Commission car. Moron!

Monday, August 14th - to the moron driving the white Chevy p/u, license plate 1984 HX – in order for me to know that you want to merge, you have to;

a) be ahead of me and
b) use your indicator so that I can see what it is you want.

Thanks for just about sideswiping me this morning to indicate your lane preference. I’ll be watching for you next time and if you try that shit again we are going to meet. Moron!

No comments: