Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Amnesty

I need a day of it. I want just one day where I don't twist myself into a vehicular pretzel avoiding your dumbass mistakes. Really, I just want to follow through and hit you when you can't negotiate a corner, can't park properly, can't change lanes properly, can't merge worth a shit, make bad lane change choices, yield when you should be merging, dart out in front of me & drive too fucking slow in the fast lane. It's as simple as that. I want you morons to feel the consequences of your actions. I'm not looking to kill you, despite that fact that on many occasions only by the grace of my driving skills have you been allowed to escape with your life. I'd like a day off of being your savior on the road and just let the fenders & bumpers fall where they may.

I'm tired of looking out for you. Really, really tired.

No comments: