Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How Fast Do You Think You Are?

How fast must you think your vehicle to be to pull out in front of me when I'm going highway speed and you, you are starting from a standstill?

Happened this past weekend on a major highway. There were literally 2 seconds between me and the person ahead of me, each of us doing 100k/hr and somehow you decided that there was enough room for you to get in the act. WRONG!!!!

Likewise, on the way home today on the highway, my lane was moving along at speed, the other lane at a standstill due to left turn lane backup. What the hell were you thinking, pulling out of your lane and into mine? Did you not see me? I'll answer that one for ya, and no you did not. If you had you wouldn't have done it. You drive a sub-compact piece of shit and I drive an Explorer, with extraordinary brakes, as evidenced by the fact that I did not paste you. I wasn't real fond of the screeching and the fishtailing, but I figured that would be better than scraping the mess off of my grill. You should be dead.

Unless you're packing a hit of nitrous and are going to use it, don't do that shit.

Where's my amnesty day?

No comments: