Sunday, September 24, 2006

You Miserable Cow!

Last week I was driving through a parking lot in Washington State when I had an experience that makes me wonder how some people were raised. I was looking for a parking spot and had located someone who was backing out. In order to get to my intended spot I needed to cross in front of oncoming traffic, and because I have manners, I decided not to cut-off the Lexus that was heading in my direction. I signaled my intention and waited for them to drive by, but alas, the Lexus driver was not raised to have manners...

"You miserable cow!", is what I hollered out my window in the direction of said Lexus, as the driver pulled into my intended parking spot. Thanks a lot you weathered old bag! Who the hell taught you to be like that???

I have not totally given up hope that there are still some considerate people out there, but the grey haired bag driving the silver Lexus, with the Washington State license plate 761 FRS, sure as hell ain't one of 'em. Old enough to know better, indeed.

No comments: